PA Report - Orders By Channel
The Orders by Channel report returns the order count (number of orders) and GMV (Gross Merchandise Volume), net and gross, per selling channel, for all locations, combined along a time hierarchy. All the values are calculated in the default currency set up for your account.
The report takes the data from the Sales cube, measurements and hierarchies from which are available for the selection if you would like to modify this report.
The initial Orders by channel report provides the following values that you can include/exclude by ticking the corresponding box:
- Total: order total in your default currency. Each order in a currency other than your default currency is converted, based on the conversion rate on the day the order was placed.
- Order count: the number of orders.
- Subtotal: total without tax.
- Tax: total sales tax based on the tax rate of each individual line.
- Refund amount: total amount refunded for orders received on a specified sales date. For example, if an order was placed on Jan 1st, and then refunded on Mar 20th, then the refund amount will be showing on Jan 1st.
- Total discount: the amount of total discount for all order item lines.
- Resend count: the amount of resends on a specified sales date. For example, if an order was placed on Jan 1st, and then a resend was booked on Mar 20th, then the resend count will be showing on Jan 1st.
- Return count: the amount of returned orders received on specified sales date. For example, if an order was placed on Jan 1st, and then a return was booked on Mar 20th, then the return count will be showing on Jan 1st.