The Query Data dashboard contains a set of reports allowing you to analyze and summarise data about your inventory and orders.
Table of contents
Accessing the Query Data screen
Go to Dashboards > Query Data to access the screen:
Choosing a report
- Select the required report in the Query Type drop-down menu:
- Some reports require parameters to be set prior to execution:
- Once all the required parameters are set, click Generate Report:
- After generating the report it is possible to download the report in CSV format:
- Select the required Time Zone.
- Click the Download (CSV file) button.
- Custom script - facility to run custom reports in the form of SQL scripts.
- *Note: Please contact our sales team via our support center to have this functionality enabled for your account.
- Financial - data related to financial information recorded by Linnworks.
- Inventory - data related to Linnworks inventory.
- Listings - data related to listings mapped within Linnworks.
- Orders - data related to orders downloaded to Linnworks.
- Purchasing - data related to purchasing new stock via Linnworks.
All reports generated through Query Data have the same layout and allow to use filtering and sorting. If there are more than 500 rows generated, the report will be divided into the required number of pages:
All columns have the option to be sorted in either ascending or descending order by clicking on the desired column header:
- The ∧ symbol means this column has been used to sort the report in ascending order:
- The ∨ symbol means this column has been used to sort the report in descending order:
Filtering provides the ability to search (within the current page) for rows that match specific criteria:
- Click the filter icon for the desired column to display the filter menu:
- Select the required filter type:
- Enter the parameter. For example, Is equal to EBAY.
- Select an additional filter if required.
- Click the Filter button to apply the filter to the current page.
- Once applied, a filter icon will be marked in green color to signify that a filter is currently applied and active:
- To clear a filter click the green filer icon and click the Clear button.