Inventory Batching - Batches approaching Sell By
This report returns all SKU/Batches that will reach their Sell By date within the selected number of days and currently have a stock level greater than 0.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report
- Sell by: The date/time by which it should be sold.
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria
- Only items set up as Batched inventory will be included.
- Only items with the batch type of Ordered by sell by date will be included.
- Only items with an inventory level greater than 0 for the batch will be included.
- The Sell by date for the batch must be greater than today.
The following values are returned by the report
Values - Column names and description
- Item number: The Linnworks stock item number.
- Item Title: The title given to the stock item.
- Batch no.: The number / Id used to define the specific batch for the stock item.
- Sell by: The date by which the batch should be sold.
- Expires on: The date when this Batch will be no longer be available to be assigned to any order.
- Location: The Linnworks location where the batched stock item can be found.
- Bin/Rack: The physical location of the batched stock item in the warehouse /location.
- Quantity: The number of the specific SKU/batch in the Bin/Rack.
- Batch Status: The status given to the Batch. It could be Available, Restricted or Damaged. Even though a batch could have any status among, Available, Restricted, Damage or Expired, Expired will not show in this report since they have reached already its Sell by and Expire on date.