Inventory Batching - Batches by batch status
This report returns all inventory items with a Batch of the selected Batch status.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report
- Status: Selected the required status from the drop-down list
- Available: Neither Sell By date nor Expire date has been reached yet
- Damaged: A batch can be damaged for different reasons. Once the status of a batch is set to Damaged no items from the batch will not be assigned to orders.
- Expired: 24 hours after an Expiry date has passed this status will automatically be set. E.g. If the Expiry date is 30/03/2017 when the time hits 31/03/2017 then the status will be switched to Expired
- Restricted: The Sell by date has been reached but Expire date has not. Please note that you can change the status to Restricted manually for any batches that you will not wish to start assigning them to orders yet.
- Exclude batch: Tick this box to exclude batches with 0 quantity.
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria
- Only items set up as Batched inventory will be included
- Only items with batch status matching the selected status will be included
- The report is ordered by the column Item number and batch no. in ascending order
The following values are returned by the report
Values - Column names and description
- Item number: The Linnworks stock item number
- Item Title: The title given to the stock item
- Batch no.: The number / Id used to define the specific batch for the stock item
- Batch type: The specific type that is assigned to the Item / Batch
- Ordered by sell by date
- Ordered by priority
- Sell by: The date by which the batch should be sold
- Expires on: The date when this Batch will be no longer be available to be assigned to any order
- Priority: The sequence it which batches will be used when auto allocating a batch to an order
- Location: The Linnworks location where the batched stock item can be found
- Bin/Rack: The physical location of the batched stock item in the warehouse /location
- Quantity: The current number of the specific Item/batch in the Bin/Rack
- Value: The value of stock held for the Item/Batch
- Batch Status: The status selected as parameter to configure the report