Consumption Rate by Subsource
This report returns a list of sold stock over the selected time frame, current stock, daily consumption rate and stock days left based on average consumption rate over the selected period by SubSource.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report.
- Date Range: select the date range for the report.
- Start date: From the start of the day for the specified date.
- End date: To the end of the day for the specified date.
- Category: Linnworks stock item category.
- Location: Linnworks location whose sales and stock data will be displayed.
- Product: Linnworks stock item Number or Title. If no SKU/Title is specified, all items will be displayed.
- Subsource: The integrated sales channel you wish to display data for. If no subsource is selected the reported values such as SoldQty are for combined sales across all channels.
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria.
- Composite parent items are not included in this report.
- Only orders processed from the selected location are included.
The following values are returned by the report.
Values - Column names and description.
- ItemNumber: The Linnworks Stock Item Number.
- ItemTitle: The Linnworks Stock Item Title.
- SoldQty: The number of units sold from the selected location.
- CurrentStock: Current stock level in the selected location.
- Available: Available stock level in the selected location.
- DailyConsumptionRate: Number of units that have been sold daily in a selected time span from the selected location.
- OnOrder: Quantity in purchase orders.
- StandardDeviation: Standard deviation for sold quantity.
- MinimumLevel: The minimum level set for this SKU in Linnworks.
Grouping - Items that match across the following criteria will be grouped on a single row in the report.