Sold Stock Between Dates (by Source)
The Sold Stock Between Dates (by Source) report gets all sold and despatched stock between a start date and end date specified in the parameter and aligns it with the current stock data.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria:
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report:
- Date range: An inclusive range based on the date the order was placed on the sales channel:
- Start date: From the start of the day for the specified date.
- End date: To the end of the day for the specified date.
- Include composite parents: check this box if you would like to include composite parent SKUs in the report.
Rules - Internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfill the specified criteria:
- Only processed orders are included in the report.
- Composition parent items are not included. Check the appropriate setting to include composite parents.
- If an item from the order was not mapped to a Linnworks SKU at the time of ordering, the Item Title and Number will show as 'UNASSIGNED'.
The following values are returned by the report.
Values: Column names and description:
- Source: This is the sales channel the order was placed on.
- Subsource: This is the specific integration that the order was placed through.
- Item Title: This is the title of the SKU that was ordered.
- Item Number: This is the item SKU.
- Sold Quantity: This is the number of units sold.
- Sold Value: This is the total of all unit costs for this SKU overall orders for this SKU.
- Stock Value Sold: This is the stock value for this SKU that has been sold through this subsource.
- Postage Charged: This is the total postage charged for this SKU.
- Stock Level: This is the level of stock available in all locations.
- Stock Value: This is the total stock value across all stock locations.
- Stock Min Level: This is the minimum level for the stock item.
- In Order Book: This is the number of units currently in open orders for all locations.
- Stock Available: This is the stock available for all locations.
- Category: This is the Linnworks product category.
Grouping - Items that match across the following criteria will be grouped on a single row in the report: