Stock Sold without Inventory
This report returns a list of SKUs in your My Inventory which have been sold (order processed) while the SKU has not had any stock available in the order processing location.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report
- Date Range: An inclusive range based on the date the order was placed on the sales channel
- Start date: From the start of the day for the specified date
- End Date: To the end of the day for the specified date
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria
- Only processed orders are included in the report.
- Only SKUs with no stock in the order processing location at the time of the order processing are included in the report.
The following values are returned by the report
Values - Column names and description
- SKU: The Linnworks stock item number.
- LW Order ID: The Linnworks order ID for the processed order.
- Channel Reference Number: The channel order ID for the processed order.
- Despatch Location: The Linnworks location the order was processed in.
- ChannelSKU: The SKU used on the channel the order is from. (NB! In case of Direct orders, it will display the Linnworks SKU).
- Quantity Sold: the quantity of the SKU in the processed order.
- Date Order Dispatched: The date and time the order was processed in Linnworks.