Amazon - Potential Ghost Listings
This report provides a list of SKUs that may potentially have ghost listings created on Amazon. You can then use this list to solve the issue with ghost listings as instructed in the following KB article.
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria.
Parameters: there are no configurable parameters for this report.
Rules: internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria:
- This report will return all SKUs that may potentially have ghost listings created on Amazon.
The following values are returned by the report.
Values: column names and description:
- Linnworks SKU: the SKU / Item number for the Linnworks inventory item as seen in the My Inventory screen.
- Amazon SKU: this is the SKU used on the channel for this item which may differ from the Linnworks Item Number.
- ASIN: Amazon Standard Identification Number. It is assigned by Amazon to all items listed on Amazon to maintain a standard catalogue.
- Last stock submission date: the date and time when there was the stock level submitted to Amazon from Linnworks for this listing.
- Subsource: the Subsource shows the specific integration the potential ghost listing has been found for the item.