eBay Listings Logs
Linnworks will select the items to be included in the report based on the following criteria
Parameters - The following parameters can be used to configure this report
- Date Range:
- Start date: From the start of the day for the specified date
- End Date: To the end of the day for the specified date
- Item Number: This is the eBay listing number
Rules - internal logic applied to extract only those records that fulfil the specified criteria
- This report returns all actions taken by Linnworks on integrated eBay accounts, based on the date the action was taken
The following values are returned by the report
Values: Column names and description
- ItemId: This is the eBay listing number.
- SKU: This is the eBay SKU / custom label.
- ActionDateTime: This is the timestamp for the action.
- ActionType: This is the action that Linnworks has taken, for instance relisting or ending listings.
- ActionText: This contains information about the action taken. This will also display error text from eBay if an error occurred during the process.
- SetQuantity: This is the submitted inventory level.
- Affected Linnworks SKU: This is the mapped Linnworks SKU. If the listing is not linked then it will display Not Applicable. If the Linnworks stock item has since been deleted, it will display 'Deleted - ' followed by the deleted Linnworks SKU.