Product Details: Channel SKU
Channel SKU is the ID number of your item in the marketplace inventory. You can have different Channel SKUs for one item across different marketplaces, but you will still be able to link them all to one Linnworks SKU. The Channel SKU tab shows a list of the SKUs on integrated channels that are linked to your Linnworks SKU.
Please note! Even though it is possible to manually add a channel SKU on this screen, it is recommended to do all inventory mapping on the channel inventory mapping screens, because some channels provide specific data that can only be retrieved through the Channel inventory mapping screen. For more information on this please refer to our Inventory Mapping documentation. NB! Adding a channel SKU in this tab is not available for the eBay integration. Please use the Channel Mapping screen instead.
Adding and deleting channel SKU entries
To add a new channel SKU:
- Click Add New
- Add the required data
- Enter the Channel SKU
- Select the channel from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
- Click Save
To delete an existing Channel SKU:
- Click the entry to highlight it
- Click Delete
- Click Save
Please note! Deleting an entry in the channel SKU will also remove the mapping link between Linnworks and the channel listing. This means that orders downloaded for this product will not be linked and no inventory information can be sent to the channel for this item - this can lead to overselling.
The Channel SKU tab has additional columns which provide more information, in order to view them please do the following:
- Click the button
- Click Show Additional Columns in the pop-out menu
Available additional columns
- button: (if applicable) - It will be available only for items listed on channels that support multiple warehouses for a single account (e.g. Jet.com). This button will display a sub-grid with the information on what has been sent to the channel for the different warehouses that have been configured.
- Source: the name of the channel where the listing is listed.
- Ignore Sync: with this option enabled, Linnworks will not send any stock level updates to the listing.
- Max Listed: specify the maximum amount that will be submitted to the channel. If the stock level is below this, then the actual available stock level will be submitted. If this setting is set to 0, then it is considered disabled and the system will always submit the actual available stock level. This SKU-specific setting has priority over the default setting in Channel config.
- End When Stock: this setting allows you to force the listing to end when the available level gets to the specified amount as if the level became zero. If this setting is set to 0, then it is considered disabled and the system will always submit the actual available stock level. This SKU-specific setting has priority over the default setting in Channel config.
- Stock Percentage: this will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel. Please note that the result is always rounded down. So 10% of 3 will be considered 0, and 90% of 1 will be considered 0 as well. If this setting is set to 0, then it is considered disabled and the system will always submit the actual available stock level. This SKU-specific setting has priority over the default setting in Channel config.
- Last Update Time: the timestamp of the last time when Linnworks submitted changes to the channel.
- Update Status: show any information returned by the channel for the last update. For example, 'Confirmed' if the stock update has been accepted by channel, or an error message if there has been a problem.
- Submitted Quantity: the actual quantity that was last submitted to the channel.
- Listed Quantity: the amount of stock listed on the channel, as far as Linnworks is concerned.
- Channel Reference Id: A reference number provided by the channel. For eBay, this is the listing ID.
View options: filters and sorting
The Channel SKU tab also has options to filter and sort information. Filters can be used for refining data displayed by column in a specific list.
To add a filter:
- Click on the funnel icon next to the column name.
- Select the evaluation Condition from the drop-down list.
- Enter the value to evaluate against.
- Add a second evaluation condition if required using And or Or parameter.
- If And is selected, then the filter will only match variables that meet both conditions.
- If Or is selected, then the filter will match variables matching either one of the conditions.
Sorting is setting the display of a particular column in the alphabetical order, either ascending or descending. This can be achieved by clicking on the header of the column. Multiple clicks will change the order from default to ascending to descending.
Editing in bulk
You can link or unlink Linnworks inventory with channel SKUs in bulk with the following import types: