Wish Configurators host common details of listings such as listing type, return policy, payment methods, shipping info, attributes, categories etc. In addition, Linnworks makes use of multiple product descriptions, pricing, and titles defined in the system.
Table of contents:
- Creating Configurator
- Editing Configurator
Creating Wish Configurator
To create a Wish configurator:
- Go to Settings > Others > select Wish in the drop-down menu
- Click +Add New button
- In the configurator wizard screen add the following details:
- Configurator Name: enter a name for the configurator for your own convenience. The configurator name can help differentiate between certain groups of items as the same configurator can be used to create listings for similar items
- Channel: select the Wish account that this configurator will use when creating new listings
- Click Finish
The configurator is now created and you can configure other settings.
Editing Wish Configurator
When configurator is created make sure that you have configured all the sections. Below you will find a detailed guide for each of them.
Wish does not support categories as a selection. Any configurations to this section are unnecessary and will not be passed on to Wish.
Wish does not support HTML in descriptions. Any configurations in this section are unnecessary and will not be passed on to Wish.
The descriptions for the listings will be taken from the Listing Descriptions tab containing channel-specific descriptions. Please see here for further details.
In the Attributes column select the attributes that you wish to use for this configurator. The number on the button in the Wish Configurators screen will stand for the number of attributes that you have selected.
There are 1-2 attributes that are required by Wish and must be present on the listing (marked with a red "i" icon), the rest are optional. The number of mandatory attributes depends on your Wish Default Currency chosen during channel integration:
- Default currency USD:
The only mandatory attribute will be Shipping - the cost of shipping for your buyers in USD.
- Default currency not USD:
Mandatory attributes are Shipping - the cost of shipping for your buyers in USD and localized_default_shipping_price - the cost of shipping for your buyers in their local currency if not specified by country.
The Attributes section consists of two parts:
- Available attributes: preset attributes from the Wish back-end that you wish to use for this configurator by clicking the + button.
- Selected attributes: every listing created via this configurator will be able to use attributes from this table. When selected, you can specify where Linnworks should pick the information up from - the extended property of the item or from the Default Value column in this screen.
Supplying the attribute values will update them within the details of every item on Wish.
The Is Variation setting
Tick this box for the attribute that you need to be visible in the child item information on the listing. For example, if you tick it for the material attribute then when selecting a child item (it can be a T-shirt of a particular colour and size), this attribute will be visible in the description of this specific T-shirt and not just parent item.
Available attributes for Wish
- Country Codes (e.g. AD, BS, CZ, etc): Used for values of shipping price in USD for any countries you will be shipping to. If none is provided, the value from the mandatory Shipping attribute will be used. The maximum value is $1000 USD.
- color - in case of 2 colours, connected by "&" e.g. red & blue. Wish specifications and details available here.
- declared_name - title used for international shipping.
- declared_value - value used for international shipping.
- default_shipping_price - used to add a new shipping price in USD instead of the value from Shipping attribute during relisting/updates.
- disabled_countries - comma-separated list of Country Codes for which the listing will not be available.
- enabled_coutries - comma-separated list of Country Codes for which the listing will be available.
- hscode - HS-tariff code used for international shipping (e.g. acceptable: 33021010.00 or 6403.20, unacceptable: 2 or a).
- landing_page_url - details and examples available here.
- localized_Country Code (e.g. localized_AD, localized_AE, etc) - Used for values of shipping price in the localized currency for any countries you will be shipping to. If none is provided, the value from the mandatory localized_default_shipping_price attribute will be used. The maximum value is $1000 USD or the equivalent in local currency.
- localized_currency_code - the currency code to be displayed in the listing. NB! If not used, the Default Currency specified in your Channel Settings will be used. If the attribute is added to the listing, it will overwrite the Channel Settings default currency.
- localized_default_shipping_price - The localized default shipping price for the product in the Default Currency specified in your Channel Settings. Once set, the localized default shipping price will automatically apply as the localized shipping price for any new or unset countries. A mandatory attribute, if your Default Currency is anything other than USD. The maximum value is $1000 USD or the equivalent in local currency.
- localized_price - The localized price for the product in the Default Currency specified in your Channel Settings.
- msrp - reference price. Please see details and relevant Wish policies here.
- origin_country - product origin country used for international shipping.
- ProductDisable - the product is listed, but cannot to be purchased. Value TRUE to disable, FALSE to enable.
- ProductEnable - the product can be purchased. Value TRUE to enable, FALSE to keep the product listed, but it cannot be purchased.
- requested_product_brand_id - Brand. For Wish requirements and policies please see here.
- Shipping - shipping cost of the item in USD. Mandatory value. The maximum value is $1000 USD.
NB! In the case of relisting/update to the shipping cost in USD compared to the original value, the attribute default_shipping_price needs to be used instead of amendments to the Shipping value.
- shipping_time - The amount of time it takes for the shipment to reach the buyer. Needs to be 2 numerical values connected be "-", no spaces, no text added. E.g. 2-5 OR 3-6. Further instructions from Wish available here.
- shipping_warehouse_name - Your Wish Warehouse name. This attribute is used when assigning Wish Standard and Wish Express shipping prices.
- If shipping_warehouse_name is provided, localized_CountryCode (if main currency is not USD) or Country Code (if main currency is USD) price will only be updated in the given warehouse. If the warehouse is assigned Standard Shipping, it will only be applied to Standard Shipping price. If the warehouse is assigned Wish Express shipping, the price will only be added to Wish Express Shipping.
- If shipping_warehouse_name is not provided, Wish Express shipping price will be taken from localized_CountryCode or Country Code attribute value if the country is listed in wish_express_add_countries attribute.
- size - Wish acceptable sizing specified here.
- tag(01-10) - search keywords used for your product one-by-one. Wish guidelines available here.
- tags - search keywords used for your product as a comma-separated list instead of separate numbered tags. Wish guidelines available here.
- upc - 12-digit Universal Product Codes (UPC). Contains no letters or other characters.
- VariantDisable - value TRUE to hide Child SKU from listing. Value FALSE to enable variant SKU for listing.
- VariantEnable - value TRUE to enable variant SKU for listing. Value FALSE to hide Child SKU from listing.
- wish_express_add_countries - comma-separated list of country codes where Wish Express shipping is available.
- wish_express_remove_countries - comma-separated list of country codes where Wish Express shipping is not available.
Variations (only for variation listings)
To create a variation listing, you need to have a variation-compatible configurator that has variation attribute(s) added to the Variations column. Each variation child item will have its own value that will be available in a drop-down menu on the listing.
- Size and Color/Colour
We recommend to familiarize yourself with the Wish guidelines, policies and acceptable values for variants before creating a variation listing via Linnworks. E.g. Acceptable Sizing, Adding products with variations.
To add a variation attribute, click the +Add New button > type a name of the attribute > click +Add. From the Extended Property drop-down box select the extended property that should be used in the template. If, for some reason, any of the variation child items will not have that extended property, use the Default Value cell to add a generic value for such items.
If you want to display images on the listing from the main item only and keep all other images disabled, please tick the Use main item images only box. Otherwise, each child item will have its own image.
Once all the above is set, you can proceed to the My Inventory screen to create listings.