Review the templates for your listings and check attributes, categories, description, and images in the Amazon Templates screen. Check all details to make sure that the correct data was picked up from the SKUs, because everything that you can see in the listing template now will be sent to the channel.
Below is a description of each column:
- URL: a direct link to the listing that is created from this particular template.
- Action: allows to Create or Update the listing.
- Status: shows the status of the listing for the template - Listed / Not listed / No active listings.
- SKU: the SKU that will be used for the listing on the channel. The code that identifies the product within your business. For effective tracking and sales reporting, each SKU needs to be unique.
- Product ID: the barcode of the product - a mandatory field when adding a new product on Amazon.
- Product ID Type: GTIN, UPC, EAN, JAN, or ISBN.
- Title: a title that will be used for listing.
- Configurator: the name of the сonfigurator that was used to create the template.
- Price: the price that will be displayed on the listing. The listing template picks up the price automatically from the Listing Descriptions tab in Edit Item, based on priority.
- Business Price: business prices are added to items the same way as the usual Price by Channel with an additional tag specifying price type, and are treated the same way as other listing prices. More info here.
- Browse Nodes: at least one, but not more than 2 browse nodes can be selected for a listing.
- Description: the description of the product that will be shown on the listing. Contains HTML for listing design. More details here.
- Attributes: confirm that the correct attributes were selected for the listing.
- Variations: ensure that all variation attributes are mapped correctly. If the background of the button is red, this indicates that a value is missing or wrong. You can make changes to missing or erroneous variations in this screen, but those changes will not affect the inventory details in the system. For more information check this guide.
- Images: when creating a template for the first time, Linnworks will add all the images associated with the SKU, with the main image appearing first in the list. This list can be customised by adding new images directly in the template:
- Use main item images only: (only for variations) only images from the variation parent will be added to the template.
- Add Images from Product: adds images from the inventory that are stored in the Images tab in Edit Item and in the extended properties, but are not yet added to the template. The order of the images will not be changed. Images added to the template manually will not be deleted.
- Reload Images from Product: adds images from the inventory that are stored in the Images tab in Edit Item and in the extended properties, and re-orders them in the following way:
- Main image
- Template images (manually added to the template with +Add Image)
- Secondary images from the item
- Images from extended properties
- Add Image: use to upload new images from the computer or a website
- Drag and drop images to change the order.
- Each uploaded image can belong to one of the following types:
- None - the image is disabled and will not appear in the listing;
- Main image - the main image of the item;
- Other - additional image for the item (maximum of 8);
- Swatch image - swatch image that will appear below the main image as a thumbnail.