Cancelling an order in Linnworks changes the status of the order to Cancelled and moves it from Open Orders to Processed Orders screen.
Cancelling an Order
If you need to cancel an order in Linnworks, the order must be Open and it can't be Parked or Locked. Cancelling an order will move it to the Processed Orders screen, and change its status to Cancelled. Any stock that has been reserved for the order will become available for purchase again. For orders containing batched items, the same logic will be applied, any assigned stock is made available into the right batch for future orders.
To cancel an order
- Go to Orders > Open Order
- Locate the order you want to cancel
- Right-click the order and choose Action > Cancel
- On the warning screen click Yes
- Before cancelling the order, a new window will open allowing you to log a reason for the Cancellation, and will also give the option to log a refund amount. If you do not want to save these values, click Cancel.
More than one order can be cancelled in bulk by selecting more than one order before right-clicking.
- Back Market
- Magento 2
- Flubit (NB! Flubit is currently inactive while going through a large-scale upgrade)
Please note! For the cancellation note to be sent to the channel, this should be enabled in Settings > Channel Integrations > Edit Channel > Order. Further details here.