The resend functionality allows you to resend one or more items from a processed order to the buyer.
1. Find your order
Open the Processed Orders screen, and search for the order you wish to resend. Right-click the order and select Action > Returns, Exchanges & Resends.
Select the item you want to exchange, and click Add RMA.
2. Add a resend to the order
The top of the New RMA screen shows details about the item you're logging a resend for. The bottom half of the screen is split into three tabs, Return, Exchange, and Resend.
To log a new resend, select the Resend tab.
You can configure resend using the following fields.
- Resend quantity: The number of items being resent.
- Resend order location: The location that the new order will be fulfilled from.
- Additional Cost: Any additional costs paid by the buyer.
- Reason: The reason the item was resent.
- Reason category: A custom category for the resend. These categories can be managed by clicking the settings icon next to the Reason category field. Reason categories are shared between returns, exchanges and resends.