The Resends functionality allows you to resend one or more items to the buyer from the order that was already processed. See below for more details on how to create resends in Linnworks.
Step 1: Find your order
Open the Processed Orders screen and search for the order you need to resend. Right-click the order and select Action > Returns, Exchanges & Resends.
Select the item you want to resend and click +Add RMA.
Step 2: Add a resend to the order
The top of the New RMA screen shows details about the item you are resending. The bottom half of the screen is split into three tabs: Return, Exchange, and Resend.
Select the Resend tab to create a new resend.
Configure the resend using the following fields.
- Resend quantity: the number of items to resend.
- Resend order location: the location that the new order will be fulfilled from.
- Additional Cost: any additional costs paid by the buyer.
- Reason: the reason the item was resent.
- Reason category: a custom category for the resend. The categories can be managed by clicking the settings icon next to the Reason category field. These categories are shared between returns, exchanges and resends.