Use Linnworks to book and process returns when your buyers need to return an item they purchased. You can either choose to scrap the returned item or return it back to stock to be sold again.
Step 1: Find your order
Open the Processed Orders screen and search for the order you need to proceed a return for. Right-click the order and select Action > Returns, Exchanges & Resends.
Select an item you want to return and click +Add RMA.
Step 2: Configure a return
The top part of the New RMA screen displays details about the item you are booking a return for. The bottom half of the screen is split into three tabs: Return, Exchange, and Resend.
Select the Return tab to add a new return.
Configure the return using the following fields:
- Return to: select the location/warehouse for the return.
- Return quantity: the number of items being returned.
- Scrap quantity: the number of items that will be scrapped instead of going back to stock.
- Reason: the reason the item was returned.
- Reason category: a custom category for the return. These categories can be managed by clicking the spanner icon next to the Reason category field. These categories are shared between returns, exchanges, and resends.
- Refund: enter a refund amount if required. The system will add the full price of the item by default.