BigCommerce Channel Integration Settings
Linnworks integration has multiple settings that allow detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with BigCommerce. This guide will help you to configure your BigCommerce to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required BigCommerce integration.
Available for the configuration options:
- Enabled: Enabling the channel allows Linnworks to download orders, mark orders as despatched and update inventory levels.
- API URL: The URL supplied by BigCommerce to allow Linnworks to connect with the API.
- API Key: The API token created for Linnworks to access Bigcommerce.
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between BigCommerce and Linnworks.
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks, a dispatch notification and tracking number (if available) will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Bigcommerce. NB! Linnworks Vendor needs to match Tracking Carrier – Company Name that is mentioned in the spreadsheet provided by BigCommerce.
- Cancellation notes: Linnworks will send order cancellation notes and refund amount to your sales channel once the order is partially or fully cancelled.
- Refund notes: Linnworks will update the order on BigCommerce to the refunded status and specify the refund amount.
NB! Linnworks will not automatically use payment gateways to refund an order, the refund amount will have to be processed manually.
- Order Sync Date: The date and time of the most recently updated order that was amended in Linnworks during the last channel synchronisation.
- When Linnworks checks BigCommerce for new orders the search date is adjusted by the UTC offset.
- When downloading and saving orders the Channel Order Received date is maintained as the date supplied by BigCommerce, no adjusts are made. Note the Created date as saved in Linnworks will be in UTC; therefore it is possible to have an order with a received date greater than the created date.
- When marking orders as despatched on BigCommerce Linnworks does not submit any dates.
- Currency: Orders are downloaded with BigCommerce stated CurrencyCode but if a value is not supplied from the channel then Linnworks will use currency specified here.
- Use BigCommerce tax settings: Enable to use BigCommerce tax settings for order tax calculations. If unticked, Linnworks tax settings will be used.
- Download Unpaid Orders: Tick this option if you would like to download unpaid orders.
- Update inventory: Update Stock Levels (Inventory Levels) on BigCommerce to keep in line with stock levels specified in Linnworks. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/ fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock levels to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel.
For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
For more details go to the End When guide.
- Hide All Listings When 0 Stock: When the available level for an inventory in Linnworks reaches zero the listing on Bigcommerce will be hidden, the visibility on Bigcommerce will be set to Not Visible.
- Hide Only Specified Listings When 0 Stock: When a Linnworks Inventory item with the extended property attribute of BC_SubSource_NotVisible (replace SubSource with the website name as set at the top of the config) and a value of True reaches 0 stock available, the visibility will be set as Not Visible.
NB! This option is available for top-level products only as setting a variation child to not visible is not a valid option. When adjusting the visibility Linnworks also takes into account the Show Listing on Bigcommerce frontend column within Listing template. If the item is set to Not Enabled then it will not be made visible when a stock is relisted.
- Listing download in progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason, it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.