Elala.in - Configure Channel Settings
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a Elala channel once it has been added to Linnworks.
Table of Contents
To configure a Elala channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Elala, without this ticked no information will be sent or received from Elala such as downloaded orders or inventory level updates. Once enabled, Linnworks will start downloading all orders with Status Shipping in progress on your Elala account.
- Test: Clicking this button will check that Linnworks can successfully communicate with Elala. Remember, if you have changed your Elala integration details, and they are now different to the ones used to integrate the channel initially, pressing the Test button will allow you to re-integrate the channel
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to Elala. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses / fulfillment centres / suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved.
- Note that for Elala any changes on prices to be updated will have to be done via Product Pricing by Channel.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will automatically toggle on and off when Linnworks is retrieving listings from the channel.
- Listing Doawnload Start Date Time:: This will show the date and time of when the most recent download started.
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual download was requested.
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks, a despatch notification will be submitted to the channel when enabled, and the order status on Elala will be updated to the status Manifested. If the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Elala.
- Order sync date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel
- SellerId: SellerId obtained during your integration process
- UserName: This is your email address used to login into Elala site
- Password: This is the password that you use to login into Elala site