Etsy - Configure Channel Settings
This guide details the settings that can be configured for an Etsy channel once it has been added to Linnworks.
Table of Contents
- Configure channel settings
- Options Available
- Next Steps
To configure Etsy channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Etsy, without this ticked no information will be sent to Etsy or received from Etsy
- ShopID/Name: The name of your Etsy shop. This can be changed if required, however, after editing your ShopID/Name in Linnworks, you will have to Reauthorise the integration.
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between Etsy and Linnworks
- Reauthorise: If you have changed your ShopID/Name, click this button to reauthorise your Etsy account with Linnworks
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock levels to Etsy. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock levels to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
Note: It is highly advised to have SKUs on all Esty items as any item without a SKU will be ignored by Linnworks during a sync
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Allow expired listings to renew: Tick to allow expired and out of stock listings to renew when stock levels are increased. Please Note! Your Etsy account will be charged a listing fee.
- Despatch Notes: After processing the order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel. This is then compared to a list of couriers on the channel and displayed if it matches a courier. If it doesn't match then "Custom" is displayed on the order.
NB! If no tracking number is available, the despatch note will not be sent. Please see this article for steps on how to ensure tracking numbers are added.
When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Etsy. A list of Etsy supported carriers can be found here
- Order Sync Date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel
- Order Download Location: Linnworks will save all orders from this channel to the selected location.
- Use Etsy tax settings: Ticking this option will tell Linnworks to take the Tax supplied by Etsy with the order and spread it across all order items. Linnworks will calculate the percentage based on the tax value supplied and apply this percentage to each order item. If the option is unticked Linnworks will apply it's own tax calculations based on your country and item tax settings within Linnworks.
- Download unpaid orders: if enabled Linnworks will download unpaid orders from Etsy.
Inventory Price Change
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to automate the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason, it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings