Configure Flubit Channel Integration
Your Flubit integration has a number of settings that give you detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with Flubit. This guide will help you to configure your integration to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required Flubit integration.
Available for the configuration options
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Flubit, without this ticked no information will be sent to Flubit or received from Flubit
- API Key: The API Key from your API credentials for this Flubit account
- API Secret: The Secret Key from your API credentials for this Flubit account
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between Flubit and Linnworks
- Reauthorise: This button will trigger to reauthorize your tokens if it is required.
- Default discount for new items: This is the percentage you wish to offer your items below the price in the Amazon-specific price in the Listing Descriptions tab for your Linnworks inventory items based on the Mapped Amazon Subsource. This only applies when first listing an item to Flubit and will apply the percentage to calculate the Flubit Base Price (FBP). All subsequent price updates must be made to the FBP and submitted through the Flubit Listing tool.
- Cancellation notes: When enabled Linnworks will send order cancellation notes to your sales channel once the order is partially or fully cancelled (only unpaid orders can be cancelled).
- Despatch Notes: After processing order in Linnworks, a despatch notification and Tracking number (if available) will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Flubit.
- Refund Notes: When enabled Linnworks will send order refund notes to your sales channel once the order is partially or fully refunded.
- Order sync date: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel.
- Standard delivery tag: This is the Linnworks Postal Service that you wish to be mapped to Flubit's "Standard Delivery".
- Express delivery tag: This is the Linnworks Postal Service that you wish to be mapped to Flubit's "Express Delivery".
- Standard delivery price: This is the price you wish to charge for standard delivery.
- Express delivery price: This is the price you wish to charge for express delivery.
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to Flubit. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Mapped Amazon Subsources: This is the channel(s) that you wish to use the listed products as a basis for your Flubit inventory
- This will show all integrated Amazon channels, to enable a channel, use the dropdown menu to the right of the channel name and select On.
- Please note that this will not list your products to Flubit. Please see our separate Listing documentation for details on how to list to Flubit.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing Download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last listing download completion time: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing Download estimated completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
Linnworks.net is designed to regularly update the listings on the mapping page. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update.