Configure FNAC Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a FNAC channel, once it has been added to Linnworks
Table of Contents
- Configure Channel Setting
- Next Steps
To configure a FNAC channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and FNAC, without this ticked no information will be sent to FNAC or received from FNAC
- Partner ID: Your FNAC Partner ID
- Shop ID: The Shop ID of the integrated FNAC account
- Key: The Key from the FNAC API credentials for this FNAC account
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between FNAC and Linnworks
- Currency: All orders downloaded will use this as the currency
- Despatch Notes: After processing the order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number (if available) and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to FNAC
- Order Sync Date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to FNAC. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Inventory Price Change
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to automate the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page automatically every 12 hours, this section gives further information about when listings were last fetched or are due to be fetched.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings