Configure FNAC Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for the FNAC channel once it has been integrated with Linnworks.
Table of contents
- Configure Channel Setting
- Next Steps
To configure the FNAC channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and FNAC, without this ticked no information will be sent to FNAC or received from FNAC.
- Partner ID: Your FNAC Partner ID.
- Shop ID: The Shop ID of the integrated FNAC account.
- Key: The Key from the FNAC API credentials for this FNAC account.
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between FNAC and Linnworks.
- Currency: All orders downloaded will use this as the currency.
- Despatch notes: After processing the order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number (if available) and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to FNAC.
- Cancellation notes: Linnworks will send order cancellation notes and refund amounts to your FNAC channel as soon as an order is canceled in Linnworks. It is not allowed by the system to cancel unpaid orders in Linnworks. Such orders need to be canceled on FNAC directly.
- Refund notes: When enabled Linnworks will send order refund notes to your sales channel once the order is fully refunded.
- FNAC does not support partial refunds. Only full refunds (the full cost of an item and its shipping cost) can be refunded.
- The same restriction applies to split orders, where an item's quantity has been split across multiple orders. In such cases, any quantity of that item will no longer be refundable.
- Order Sync Date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronized with the channel.
- To Ship
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in the stock level to FNAC. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfillment centers/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in the stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel.
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel.
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero.
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Inventory Price Change
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to automate the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page automatically every 12 hours, this section gives further information about when listings were last fetched or are due to be fetched.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and the amount of listings.