Configure FYNDIQ Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a FYNDIQ channel, once it has been added to Linnworks
Table of Contents
- Configure Channel Setting
- Next Steps
To configure a FYNDIQ channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and FYNDIQ, without this ticked no information will be sent to FYNDIQ or received from FYNDIQ
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between FYNDIQ and Linnworks
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to FYNDIQ. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfillment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Price change: The Price Change feature allows Linnworks to send new prices directly to the listing when they are correctly imported or updated.
- Price Change only works where a listing has been Mapped to a Linnworks Inventory item.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason, it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks, a despatch notification and tracking number (if available) will be submitted to the channel. If no tracking number is available, then Linnworks will submit "No tracking" suffixed with the order reference number. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to FYNDIQ
- Orders' status on FYNDIQ is set to Managed when enabled
- Order sync date [UTC]: The Order Sync Date reflects the date and time of the last successful order download and any updates for the current FYNDIQ channel integration.
These settings are used to enable Linnworks and your FYNDIQ account to connect. Click here to know how and where to find them.
- Username: Once seller registered at FYNDIQ you will received a Username
- API v1 Token: API v1 Token
- API v2 Token: API v2 Token
- Country: Country of your FYNDIQ account