ManoMano - Configure Channel Settings
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a ManoMano once it has been added to Linnworks
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required ManoMano integration.
Available for the configuration options:
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and ManoMano, without enabling, no information will be sent or received from ManoMano such as downloaded orders or inventory level updates.
- Test: Clicking this button will check that Linnworks can successfully communicate with ManoMano. Remember, if you have changed your ManoMano integration details, and they are now different from the ones used to integrate the channel initially, pressing the Test button will allow you to re-integrate the channel.
- Despatch Notes: If the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to ManoMano. When enabling this option after processing an order in Linnworks, a dispatch notification will be submitted to the channel.
- Order sync date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel.
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to ManoMano Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment, centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason, it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will automatically toggle on and off when Linnworks is retrieving listings from the channel.
- Listing Download Start Date Time:: This will show the date and time when the most recent download started.
- Last Download Completion Time: This will show the date and time when the last manual download was requested.
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: The time when last listing download was completed (launched via "Download listings" button).
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
- This is your Product File URL which you should pass to the ManoMano TAM team in order for them to be able to pull your product details.
- These are your Optiseller credentials that allow Linnworks to connect with the API and access ManoMano website