Configure Newegg Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for a Newegg channel, once it has been added to Linnworks
Table of Contents
To configure a Newegg channel it must already be added to Linnworks
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Newegg, without this ticked no information will be sent to Newegg or received from Newegg
- Seller ID: Your Newegg Seller ID
- Secret Key: The secret key from Newegg that matches the Seller ID used for the integration
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between Newegg and Linnworks
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to Newegg. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfillment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Price Change: Price Change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved
- For more details go to the Price Change guide
- Linnworks will retry a maximum of three times where price change has failed
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Linnworks.net is designed to update the listings on the mapping page once every 12 hours, but for any reason, it has not or you require updated listings more regularly, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force the update.
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the listings download will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number (if available), the selected Shipping Vendor and Postal Service Name will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to Newegg
Please Note! Newegg will reject despatch notifications that do not have tracking information added. Newegg will cancel orders that are not marked as despatched within a specified period. Errors can be seen by checking the Audit Trail for the order. Successful despatch notes will be marked as Confirmed. For more information about accessing or using the order audit trail, please see our dedicated documentation.
- Order Sync Date [UTC]: The date and time of the most recently updated order that was amended in Linnworks during the last channel synchronisation
- Currency: All orders downloaded will use this as the currency