Shopify - Add New Channel Integration
This guide explains how to add your Shopify account to Linnworks.
To integrate Shopify with your Linnworks account:
- Go to Settings > Channel Integration > +Add New.
- Select Shopify in the list of available channels.
- Click Integrate.
Now you will need to go through 4 steps in the Shopify channel integration wizard:
Enter your Shopify URL and click Step 2.
Log into your Shopify account and click Install. This will allow Linnworks to communicate with your Shopify account. The wizard will continue automatically if authorization is successful.
Shopify has its own warehouse locations and there is a possibility to link certain Shopify locations with Linnworks locations and configure stock and order flow between them.
- Fulfillment: if a channel location is a fulfillment location then this field will be ticked.
- Channel Location Name: a user-defined name for the warehouse that was set on the channel is added to Linnworks.
- Channel Location ID: the internal name used by the channel to recognize the warehouse.
- Order Download To: select a Linnworks location where you would like to receive these orders.
- Inventory Sync From: select a Linnworks location to use when sending stock levels to the listings.
The final step will suggest downloading existing listings and orders from your Shopify channel. Tick the boxes if you would like to do that and click Finish.
The integration is now successfully added and you may continue to configure channel settings.