Visualsoft Channel Integration Settings
Linnworks integration has multiple settings that allow detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with Visualsoft. This guide will help you to configure your Visualsoft to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required Visualsoft integration.
Available for the configuration options
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Visualsoft, without this ticked no information will be sent to the channel or received from the channel.
- Website URL: Visualsoft website URL
- API ClientID: Visualsoft API ClientID
- API Username: Visualsoft API Username
- API Password: Visualsoft API Password
- Despatch notes: When an order is processed, Linnworks can automatically submit a despatch notification along with tracking details to Visualsoft. Any changes made to the order courier and postal service in Linnworks will not be updated in Visualsoft at the point of despatch.
- Order sync date [UTC]: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel. You can set the date back when needed for Linnworks to re-check orders on the channel and download those that are missing.
- Order prefix: This is the prefix given to orders from this channel.
- Customer order dispatch email: Tick the box if you would like to send customers an email on dispatch.
- Download not checked fraud orders: Tick this box to download orders marked on the channel as not checked.
- Download passed fraud orders: Tick this box to download orders marked on the channel as passed.
- Download possible risk fraud orders: Tick this box to download orders marked on the channel as potentially fraudulent.
- Download failed fraud orders: Tick this box to download orders marked on the channel as fraudulent.
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock levels to Visualsoft. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock levels to Visualsoft via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen.
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Price change: Price change is designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. To find out more go to the Price Change Page.
- Pricing field: select the Visualsoft pricing field to submit the price change data to. The list of available values:
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing Download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last listing download completion time: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing Download estimated completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
Linnworks.net is designed to regularly update the listings on the mapping page. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update.
- Select from which channels the orders should be downloaded.
Please Note! If you are using Visualsoft for downloading orders from Amazon or eBay then these channels should not be integrated into Linnworks or it may cause duplicated orders.