Configure Wish Channel Integration
Wish integration has multiple settings that allow detailed control of how Linnworks interacts with Wish. This guide will help you configure your Wish Channel Integration to make sure Linnworks is doing what is required.
Once the channel is added click on the pen icon in the channel integration screen for the required Wish integration.
Available for the configuration options
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and Wish. Without this ticked, no information will be sent to the channel or received from the channel.
- Test: click to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between the channel and Linnworks.
- Despatch notes: if ticked, Linnworks will automatically submit a despatch notification along with tracking number and Shipping Carrier to Wish and mark the order as Shipped.
NB! The Vendor name for the used service must match one from the list of Accepted Shipping Providers by Wish or despatch notes are rejected.
- Order sync date: this shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel.
NB! Only new, paid orders meant to be fulfilled by merchant are retrieved from the channel and saved to Open Orders in Linnworks. All data from Wish regarding the order is saved as Order Extended Properties.
- Cancellation notes: if ticked, Linnworks will send a cancellation request to Wish once an order is fully or partially cancelled. The cancellation reason provided to Wish will be: Store is unable to fulfill order, unable to ship.
NB! Only open orders can be cancelled. Partial cancellations and refunds are not supported.
- Channel Tax: If ticked, orders will be downloaded using the tax values specified in Wish. If unticked - Linnworks tax settings will be used. For more details please see the Channel Tax Setting guide.
NB! For Wish integration, this setting is only applicable if you are enrolled in the respective program on Wish directly (Account > Tax Settings > Enroll).
- OriginCountryCode: This is used during the shipping process. Use the Alpha-2 ISO code of the country you will be shipping from as given here. E.g. GB for the United Kingdom, US for the United States, etc.
- Update Inventory: allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock levels to Wish. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses/fulfilment centres/suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock levels to Wish via the Location Mapping screen accessed Settings > Channel Integration.
- Max listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel.
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel.
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End when: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero.
- For more details go to the End When guide.
- Wish Warehouse: The Wish location into which the stock level updates will be sent.
- Update All Warehouses: When ticked, Linnworks will send stock level updates to all Wish locations. When unticked, Linnworks will send stock level updates only to the above specified Wish Warehouse.
- Price change: Designed to speed up the process of updating the sales channel once a Linnworks stock item has had its listing price updated and saved. For more details, go to the Price Change guide.
NB! If channel settings contain a non-USD currency then Linnworks will update localized price with the currency code provided.
- Currency: Cannot be edited. Displays the default currency you chose during channel integration.
- Listing download in progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun.
- Listing download start time: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun.
- Last listing download completion time: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run.
- Listing download estimated completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings.
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings.
Linnworks.net for Wish integration is designed to update the listings on the mapping page automatically once every 12 hours. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update.
- Access Token: Your Access Token generated for the Linnworks Application on Wish.
- Refresh Token: Your Refresh Token generated for the Linnworks Application on Wish.
- Merchant ID: Your Wish Merchant ID.