WooCommerce - Add New Channel Integration
This guide explains how to add your WooCommerce account to Linnworks.
Before integrating WooCommerce with Linnworks, you will need the following:
- A WordPress site either with or without an SSL/TLS certificate.
- The WooCommerce Pugin installed on your WordPress site.
- A user account with admin rights to log into both WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Log into your WordPress account using your usual admin credentials. On the navigation menu located on the left-hand side of the screen click the Plugins section.
- In a list of all plugins find your WooCommerce plugin and click the Settings button.
- Click on the Advanced tab and select REST API
- Click Add Key.
- Enter a description, pick a user, and allow Read/Write access
- Enter a description for this new Key, it should be something to remind you what the key is for, like "Linnworks Integration" for example.
- If your WordPress account has multiple users, choose a user that will act as the owner of these keys.
- In the Permissions section, make sure that the keys have Read/Write access.
- Click Generate API Key, and copy the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Key
To add a new channel:
- Go to Settings > Channel Integration, and click the Add New button.
- Select the channel you want to integrate from the list of available channels.
- Click Integrate.
This will open the channel integration wizard. Follow these steps to integrate your channel.
1. Enter your WooCommerce account details:
- Marketplace URL: your Woocommerce marketplace URL
- Main Endpoint path: your Woocommerce main API path. By default, it is set to 'wc-api'
- Consumer Key:
- Consumer Secret:
2. Once the above details are added, you can tell Linnworks to perform an initial listing and order download, before clicking finish.
- Download existing listings: Linnworks will download your active listings so that they can be mapped to Inventory items for the purpose of tracking stock levels.
- Download existing orders: Linnworks will download your existing unshipped orders from this channel.
Now that your channel is successfully integrated, open the edit channel screen to familiarise yourself with the channels settings. Once you're ready, you can enable the channel to start downloading orders.