Configure World Supermarket Channel Integration
This guide details the settings that can be configured for World Supermarket integration, once it has been added to Linnworks.
Table of Contents
To configure a WorldSupermarket channel integration it must already be added to Linnworks.
- Enabled: Tick this option to allow communication between Linnworks and World Supermarket, without this ticked no information will be sent to World Supermarket or received from World Supermarket
- Test: Used to confirm the supplied credentials work correctly allowing communication between World Supermarket and Linnworks
- Update Inventory: Allow Linnworks to submit changes in stock level to World Supermarket. Linnworks supports multiple stock locations for additional warehouses, fulfilment centres and suppliers. Ensure you set which Linnworks locations are used when submitting changes in stock level to your channel via the Location Mapping screen accessed from the main Channel Integration screen
- Price Change: Allows Linnworks to submit any changes in prices to World Supermarket, without this ticked no information about price changes will be sent
- Max Listed: This specifies the maximum level that will be sent to the channel
- For more details go to the Max Listed guide.
- Stock Percentage: This will send a percentage of the currently available stock level to the sales channel
- For more details go to the Stock Percentage guide.
- End When: This enables you to force the listing to end when the stock level gets to the specified amount as opposed to the default value of zero
- For more details go to the End When guide.
Linnworks.net is designed to regularly update the listings on the mapping page. However, if for any reason it has not, then the Download Listings button here allows you to force Linnworks to schedule an update
- Listing Download in Progress: This tick box will tick itself if a Listing Update has begun
- Listing Download Start Date: This will show the date and time of when the update has begun
- Last Manual Download: This will show the date and time of when the last manual update was run
- Listing Download Estimated Completion: This will give you an estimate of when the manual scan will be complete – the time can vary depending on server speeds and amount of listings
- Download Listings: Click on this button to force Linnworks to request an update from the channel for your active listings
- Despatch Notes: After processing an order in Linnworks a despatch notification, Tracking number (if available) and the selected Shipping Vendor will be submitted to the channel. When the option is disabled no despatch information will be submitted to World Supermarket.
- Order Sync - Date: This shows the date and time when Linnworks last synchronised with the channel