You can use Linnworks to manage more than one warehouse at a time. Location Mapping lets you do the following:
- Select which location orders are saved to for a channel.
- Select locations from which stock will be advertised for sale.
Go to Settings > Channel Integration, then click the location button for the channel integration you want to manage.
The two settings below are independent of each other. It is possible to download orders to a location that you do not advertise stock levels from.
- Order Download Location: This is the location that all orders from this channel will be saved to. It's assumed that the majority of orders from this channel will be processed at this location.
- Inventory sync locations: When Linnworks updates a stock level for a listing, it adds up all the stock you have across all your locations and sends the total to the channel for each SKU. You can change this by selecting which locations will be used when calculating how much stock to send.
For the channels that have their warehouse locations, the location mapping screen looks different. It provides a list of all the warehouses that are available on the channel and allows you to edit them independently to set the order download location and inventory sync locations. Channels that have the option to fulfill orders from their own fulfilment centres or from third-party drop shippers:
- Magento and Magento 2(when using Multi-Store)
A single Magento website can have multiple stores—all are managed from the same back end. Linnworks allows downloading orders per each Magento Multi-Store individually when Work with Multi store setting is selected in Settings > Edit Channel > Account:
Multi-stores are treated as locations in Linnworks. Once added and mapped to Linnworks locations, orders will start downloading into these locations respectively.
The location mapping screen for these channels is different:
- Add New: click to map your location.
- Fulfilment: if the channel location is a fulfilment location this field will have a check in the fulfilment column.
- Channel Location ID: the internal name used by the channel to recognise the warehouse.
- Channel Location Name: user-defined name for the warehouse on the channel is added to Linnworks.
- Edit: click the button in the column to edit the Order download location and Inventory sync locations for the selected warehouse.
- Update (Shopify only): if you have new locations on Shopify that are not displayed on this screen yet, click Update. This will check Shopify locations and update them in Linnworks accordingly.