How to import Extended Item Properties
I have a number of extended properties for my stock items that I wish to import in bulk. How do I do this?
This can be done using an Inventory Import. Create a CSV file that includes at least a column for SKU and all the appropriate extended properties. In the example below, the following table will be imported:
- Import the file as an Inventory import and proceed to the column mapping screen
- Map each extended property to Item Extended Property
- The default name of the extended property is taken as the column header
- Each extended property defaults to being of type: Attribute
- Most extended properties will be attributes, but other property types are described here
- When all columns have been mapped, click
For information on creating/using extended properties please see this guide.