Table of Contents
Before downloading Linnworks Desktop, you will need the following:
- A Linnworks account with Super Admin privileges
- Non Super Admins with access to the General Settings menu will be able to access the screen, but the download button will be disabled
- A PC running Windows, either natively or via virtualisation
- For full system requirements, please see our Linnworks Desktop documentation
- Go to Settings > General Settings
- Click the Desktop Application tab. If you do not see this tab, then you do not have access to Linnworks Desktop.
- Click Download Linnworks Desktop
- Ensure Pop ups are not blocked in your browser for Linnworks.net
- Using Chrome this will be displayed in the address bar as shown here
- Allow pop ups by clicking on the warning message
- Save the installer to a known location, the desktop or default Downloads folder are safe easy places to find the file
- Run the installer
- For further assistance on installing Linnworks Desktop, please see our desktop documentation
Whilst we continue the development of Linnworks.net our desktop application will still be supported. Linnworks.net and Linnworks Desktop can be run side by side, but please note that when using Linnworks.net, synchronisations will occur autonomously regardless of using the manual synchronisation button in Linnworks Desktop. For specific help with aspects of our desktop application, please see our dedicated desktop documentation.