This section controls some settings relating to the use of the Linnworks listing functionality.
- Default PayPal email: When creating eBay configurators, the listing tool will default to using this email for the PayPal payment option.
- Show active content warning: This setting will display or hide the eBay active content warning displayed when listing. More details about it here.
- Use automatic catalog product search: If enabled Linnworks will search for catalog matches by ePid value or barcode every time you open eBay Listings module. This can help to make the migration to product-based shopping experience easier. Please Note! The functionality may slow down opening the eBay templates.
- Get changes from channel: updates the information in the database by deleting old channel info and downloading the latest info from the Magento channel(s).
- Get changes from channel: updates the information in the database by deleting old channel info and downloading the latest info from the BigCommerce channel(s).
External CSS links for HTML editors:
- The Add New button allows you to specify externally hosted CSS stylesheet files that you wish to use in your listing templates. Links that are added here will be pre-loaded when the eBay HTML Description editor is opened and you will be able to reference them within the HTML itself.