Multipage Printing allows you to print more than one template on a single page. For example, you could configure Linnworks to print 10 stock item labels, all on a single sheet of A4 paper. This is useful when the document you need to print is small, and can help you make the most out of the paper space you have available.
Accessing the Feature
To set up your multipage options, go to Settings > Template designer, and edit either the Stock Item Label or Generic Shipping Label you want to configure multipage options for.
Configuring your Multipage Options
The Multipage Options screen is split into two parts. On the left, you can configure exactly how you want each individual label to be positioned. On the right, you will see a preview of what a group of labels will look like when printed on a single sheet of paper.
- Labels per sheet: Indicates how many labels will be printed on a single sheet of paper
- Rows: How many rows of labels will be printed
- Columns: How many columns of labels will be printed
- Width: The width of each individual label
- Height: The height of each individual label
- Top Margin: The space between the labels in the 1st row, and the top of the paper
- Left Margin: The space between the labels in the 1st column, and the left side of the paper
- V. Spacing: The vertical space between each individual label
- H. Spacing: The Horizontal space between each individual label