DHL Global Mail - Add new Integration
This guide will explain how to integrate a DHL account with Linnworks. DHL is a German courier, and can only be used to ship internationally, or nationally if you reside in Germany.
Table of Contents
- A DHL Account: To be able to Integrate your DHL account with Linnworks, you will need a valid DHL account.
- Tracking number range: To be able to print valid labels, you will need a tracking number range. These ranges are supplied by DHL upon request.
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click Add Integration
- Select DHL Global Mail
- Enter an Account Name for the integration. This can be anything but should be something meaningful for further reference
- Complete the information required by DHL Global Mail to complete your integration.
- Enter your Sender Information. Please note, only Account No is compulsory to integrate DHL Global Mail with Linnworks although it is recommendable to complete all your details as these will be considered as your return details.
- Check the 'I have tracking range' check box. Your tracking range will be provided to you by DHL upon request. If you do not enable this option, you will only be able to print test labels.
- Once this is checked, click Next. Later you will be asked to enter your tracking number range. DHL May provide your tracking range in the following format 'RX123456789DE'. Linnworks only requires the first 8 numeric digits. So in this case, entering 12345678 will suffice.'
- Enter your Current Airway Bill Number
- Once all your details have been entered, click the Next button at the bottom of the screen
- Check the information provided and click Next to proceed
- Your integration has been completed. Click Close to finish.
- Going to Shipping > Integrations
- Click the Config button
- You can update all the previously entered Sender Information and your Airway Bill Number
- You can also use this screen to view your current tracking number count