DPD UK - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your DPD UK shipping integration
Table of Contents
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
- Click here to see the full list of available services ᐁ
Editing shipping service options
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click on the Services button in line with your DPD UK integration
- Find the service that you want to edit, and click the Edit button
- Tick the desired option and click OK
Please note this option may not be available on all services that DPD UK offers.
- Extended Liability: tick if you would like to get extended coverage for all your shipments. Please confirm details with DPD.
- Terms of Delivery: specify delivery terms (DAP or DDP).
- Default Country of Origin: select country from the drop-down.
- Default HS Tariff Code: the code must be 6 to 8 characters long.
- Default Type Description: short description ( up to 40 characters).
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- Print CN22: when this option is ticked, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country requires a CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form is printed straight after the shipping label.
When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname that will be printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: when ticked, an error message is displayed if the HS tariff code or Country of Origin are missing or invalid.
- CN22 Copies: select the amount of CN22 copies that will be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a pick list with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Print List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.