DPD - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your DPD shipping integration
Table of Contents
Linnworks.net aims to make managing courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using.
This is why everything you should need to manage your DPD shipping services can be found using the following generic service editing guide.
Linnworks allows you to print labels for the following DPD Shipping services:
- Contract Pak
- DPD Air Classic - ie2 VALUE
- DPD Air Express
- DPD Classic Parcel - D
- DPD Direct
- DPD Express Document - ie2
- DPD Express EU - IE2
- DPD Express NON-EU - IE2
- DPD Express Parcel - ie2
- DPD Expresspak - D
- ExpressPak - DPD 10:00
- ExpressPak - DPD 12:00
- ExpressPak - Next Day
- ExpressPak - Sat 10:00
- ExpressPak - Sat 12:00
- ExpressPak - Saturday
- ExpressPak - Sun 10:30
- ExpressPak - Sun 12:00
- ExpressPak - Sunday
- Freight - DPD 10:00
- Freight - DPD 12:00
- Freight - Next Day
- Freight - Sat 10:00
- Freight - Sat 12:00
- Freight - Saturday
- Freight - Sun 10:30
- Freight - Sun 12:00
- Freight - Sunday
- Freight - Two Day
- Home Delivery - Afternoon
- Home Delivery - Evening
- Ireland - DPD Direct
- Pallet - DPD 10:00
- Pallet - DPD 12:00
- Pallet - Next Day
- Pallet - Sat 10:00
- Pallet - Sat 12:00
- Pallet - Saturday
- Pallet - Sun 10:30
- Pallet - Sun 12:00
- Pallet - Sunday
- Pallet - Two Day
- Parcel - DPD 10:00
- Parcel - DPD 12:00
- Parcel - Next Day
- Parcel - Sat 10:00
- Parcel - Sat 12:00
- Parcel - Saturday
- Parcel - Sun 10:30
- Parcel - Sun 12:00
- Parcel - Sunday
- Parcel - Two Day
Some courier services allow you to configure options that are specific to that courier. There is just one configurable option for DPD at this time, you will need to enable it for the required DPD services. Follow the guide below.
Editing shipping service options
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click on the Services button in line with your DPD integration
- Find the service that you want to edit, and click the Edit button
- Tick the desired option and click OK
Please note this option may not be available on all services that DPD offers.
- Extended Liability: tick if you would like to get extended coverage for all your shipments. Please confirm details with DPD.
- Terms of Delivery: specify delivery terms (example: DDU).
- Default Country of Origin: select country from the drop-down.
- Default HS Tariff Code: the code must be 6 to 8 characters long.
- Default Type Description: short description ( up to 40 characters).
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will submit the order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item with tax included.
- NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to submit the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- Print CN22: when ticking this option, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country will require the CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form will print straight after the shipping label. When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname you wish to have printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: if ticked the error message will appear if there is incorrect information for Tariff Harmonisation Code or Country Of Origin.
- CN22 Copies: the select amount of CN22 copies you would like to be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a picklist with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Print List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.
For more and further information, click here.