DPD Local - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your DPD Local shipping integration
Table of Contents
Linnworks.net aims to make managing courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using.
This is why everything you should need to manage your DPD Local shipping services can be found using the following generic service editing guide.
Linnworks allows you to print labels for the following DPD Local Shipping services:
- AIR CLASSIC
- DOCUMENT BY AIR
- DPD CLASSIC By Road
- DPD DIRECT
- DPD DIRECT ROI
- EUROPE BY AIR
- EXPRESSPAK1 Home Call
- EXPRESSPAK1 INTERLINK 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK1 INTERLINK 12
- EXPRESSPAK1 Next Day
- EXPRESSPAK1 Saturday
- EXPRESSPAK1 Saturday 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK1 Saturday 12
- EXPRESSPAK1 Sunday
- EXPRESSPAK1 Sunday 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK1 Sunday 12
- EXPRESSPAK5 Homecall
- EXPRESSPAK5 INTERLINK 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK5 INTERLINK 12
- EXPRESSPAK5 Next Day
- EXPRESSPAK5 Saturday
- EXPRESSPAK5 Saturday 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK5 Saturday 12
- EXPRESSPAK5 Sunday
- EXPRESSPAK5 Sunday 10:30
- EXPRESSPAK5 Sunday 12
- FREIGHT By 10:30
- FREIGHT By 12
- FREIGHT Homecall
- FREIGHT Next Day
- FREIGHT Saturday
- FREIGHT Saturday By 10:30
- FREIGHT Saturday By 12
- FREIGHT Sunday
- FREIGHT Sunday 10:30
- FREIGHT Sunday 12
- PARCEL BY AIR
- PARCEL INTERLINK 10:30
- PARCEL INTERLINK 12
- PARCEL Next Day
- PARCEL Saturday
- PARCEL Saturday 10:30
- PARCEL Saturday 12
- PARCEL Sunday
- PARCEL Sunday 10:30
- PARCEL Sunday 12
- PARCEL Two Day
Some courier services allow you to configure options that are specific to that courier. At this time, extended liability is the only configurable option for DPD Local. To enable this option for DPD Local services, please follow the guide below.
Editing shipping service options
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click on the Services button in line with your DPD Local integration
- Find the service that you want to edit, and click the Edit button
- Tick the desired option and click OK
Please note this option may not be available on all services that DPD offers.
- Extended Liability: tick if you would like to get extended cover for all your shipments. Please confirm details with DPD.
- Terms of Delivery: specify delivery terms (example: DDU).
- Default Country of Origin: select country from the drop-down.
- Default HS Tariff Code: the code must be 6 to 8 characters long.
- Default Type Description: short description ( up to 40 characters).
- Print CN22: when ticking this option, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country will require the CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form will print straight after the shipping label. When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname you wish to have printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: if ticked the error message will appear if there is incorrect information for Tariff Harmonisation Code or Country Of Origin.
- CN22 Copies: the select amount of CN22 copies you would like to be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a pick list with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Print List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.
For more and further information, click here.