A well-established provider of a wide range of delivery services, including parcel freight, secure, courier and logistics services, across the UK and Ireland. DX provides a wide range of delivery services to both business and residential addresses across the UK and Ireland. DX Freight is an External Shipping integration developed by a 3rd Party and for questions/support please email email@example.com.
DX Freight Shipping Integration with Linnworks offers:
- Integrate DX Freight Shipping services
- Print DX Freight shipping labels from Linnworks
- Create manifest for Printed shipping labels from Linnworks
- Submit manifest to DX Freight
DX Freight is designed to use the following parts of your Linnworks system:
- Open Orders
- Processed Orders
- Shipping Services
- Tracking Numbers
How to add DX Freight integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > Add integration and select shipping vendor DX Freight
Install the application and follow the integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name This can be anything (eg DX Freight Account 1), but should be meaningful for later reference and click Next.
- Enter API Credentials and click Next:
- Account No
- Service Centre
If you are not sure what are these details, please check with your DX Freight account manager.
- Click Close to complete the integration, you may now add services.
In order to add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services.
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add.
- Go to Edit.
DX Freight users will have access to the following services:
- ‘ON’ – Overnight
- ‘3D’ – 3Day
- ‘930’ – Overnight 9:30
- ‘AM’ – Overnight pre-noon
- ‘SAT’ – Saturday
- ‘S93’ – Saturday 9:30
- ‘H2’ – 2Man Standard
- ‘H1’ – 2Man Overnight
Linnworks.net aims to make managing courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using.
Everything you should need to manage your DX Freight shipping services can be found using the following generic service editing guide.
DX Freight Service Options
To configure shipping service options for follow the guide below.
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click on the Services button in line with your DX integration
- Find the service that you want to edit, and click the Edit button
- DX Shipping Contents: If none are selected, the default will be 'Length'.
- For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org