A well-established provider of a wide range of delivery services, including parcel freight, secure, courier and logistics services, across the UK and Ireland. DX provides a wide range of delivery services to both business and residential addresses across the UK and Ireland. DX Freight is an External Shipping integration developed by a 3rd Party and for questions/support please email email@example.com.
DX Freight Shipping Integration with Linnworks offers:
- Integrate DX Freight Shipping services
- Print DX Freight shipping labels from Linnworks
- Create manifest for Printed shipping labels from Linnworks
- Submit manifest to DX Freight
DX Freight is designed to use the following parts of your Linnworks system:
- Open Orders
- Processed Orders
- Shipping Services
- Tracking Numbers
How to add DX Freight integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > Add integration and select shipping vendor DX Freight
Install the application and follow the integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name This can be anything (eg DX Freight Account 1), but should be meaningful for later reference and click Next.
- Enter API Credentials and click Next:
- Account No
- Service Centre
If you are not sure what are these details, please check with your DX Freight account manager.
- Click Close to complete the integration, you may now add services.
When reopening the Config screen for the integration, you will see an additional section called Linnworks Custom Declaration - Sender Details. This section is used for the customs documentation. Full details are available here.
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
DX Freight available services
- ‘ON’ – Overnight
- ‘3D’ – 3Day
- ‘930’ – Overnight 9:30
- ‘AM’ – Overnight pre-noon
- ‘SAT’ – Saturday
- ‘S93’ – Saturday 9:30
- ‘H2’ – 2Man Standard
- ‘H1’ – 2Man Overnight
DX Freight Service Options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- DX Shipping Contents: If none are selected, the default will be 'Length'.
The following sections are available for external shipping integrations in Linnworks by default.
This section enables you to use the Linnworks Customs Declaration feature. Full details on using this feature are available here.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item on any printed customs documentation. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- For support please email firstname.lastname@example.org