Freipost - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your Freipost integration.
Table of Contents
- Editing Freipost Services
- Freipost Shipping Services
- Freipost Shipping Options
- Freipost Services properties
- Next Steps
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
Freipost offers a proven shipping solution for small consignments. Through global standardized processes, you will benefit from simple dispatch preparation and standard dispatch conditions; saving you considerable time and money.
Linnworks allows you to print labels for the following Freipost Shipping services:
- USA (over 1 KG)
- USA (under 1 KG)
Some courier services allow you to configure options that are specific to that courier. Freipost offers:
- SMS Alert: Plaese consult with Feipost if the option is suitable for your business.
The following sections are available for external shipping integrations in Linnworks by default.
This section enables you to use the Linnworks Customs Declaration feature. Full details on using this feature are available here.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item on any printed customs documentation. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
Freipost integration has no extra properties for their services. Although we advise contacting Freipost to ensure which properties are needed and under which circumstances.