Hermes (Corporate) - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your Hermes (Corporate) shipping integration
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
Hermes (Corporate) services
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
Hermes (Corporate) available services
- Hermes International
- Hermes Standard 48Hr
Hermes (Corporate) service options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- Next Day: tick to request next day service
- Signature: tick to request a signature on delivery.
- Household Signature: tick to request a signature from the delivery address only.
- Exclude delivery cancellations: tick if you do not want to allow delivery cancellations
- Exclude later deliveries: tick if you do not want to allow later deliveries
- Exclude neighbours: tick if you do not want to allow the parcel to be delivered to a neighbour
- Exclude safe place delivery: tick if you do not want the parcel to be left in a safe place
- Exclude parcel shop delivery: tick if you do not want the parcel diverted to a parcel shop
- Exclude retail store delivery: tick if you do not want the parcel diverted to a retail store
- Alert Type: select an alert type that should be used to notify the customer about the parcel.
- Return Labels: tick to include "in the box" return labels, ParcelShop drop off ONLY
- Duty Paid: select the type of duty for your shipments.
Label Reference: select if you would like to map the references to be specified on the label:
- Label Reference 1
- Label Reference 2
- Default HS Tariff Code: enter the default HS Tariff Code that will be used if the order items do not have the respective extended property added.
- Default Country of Origin: enter the default Country of Origin that will be used if the order items do not have the respective extended property added.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- Print CN22: when this option is ticked, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country requires a CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form is printed straight after the shipping label.
When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname that will be printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: when ticked, an error message is displayed if the HS tariff code or Country of Origin are missing or invalid.
- CN22 Copies: select the amount of CN22 copies that will be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a pick list with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Pick List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.