IFS Global Logistics
IFS Global Logistics Shipping Integration with Linnworks offers:
- Integrate IFS Global Logistics Shipping services
- Print IFS Global Logistics shipping labels from Linnworks
- Create manifest for Printed shipping labels from Linnworks
- Compare the available shipping services through Shipping Quotes functionality to find the best service for your orders
IFS Global Logistics is designed to use the following parts of your Linnworks system:
- Open Orders
- Processed Orders
- Shipping Services
- Tracking Numbers
How to add IFS Global Logistics integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > +Add integration and select shipping vendor IFS Global Logistics
Install the application and follow the integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name This can be anything (eg IFS Global Logistics Account 1), but should be meaningful for later reference and click Next.
- Enter credentials and click Next:
- Access Key: access key provided by IFS.
- Company Code: 6 digit company code provided by IFS.
If you are not sure what are these details, please check with your IFS Global Logistics account manager.
- Click Close to complete the integration, you may now add services.
When reopening the Config screen for the integration, you will see an additional section called Linnworks Custom Declaration - Sender Details. This section is used for the customs documentation. Full details are available here.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
IFS Global Logistics available services
Integrate IFS Global Logistics Shipping services with Linnworks:
- Courier UK48
- Courier UK24
- NI Deliveries 48Hr
- IE Deliveries 48Hr
- International Economy
- International Priority
- International Standard
IFS Global Logistics service options
The following sections are available for external shipping integrations in Linnworks by default
This section enables you to use the Linnworks Customs Declaration feature. Full details on using this feature are available here.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item on any printed customs documentation. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
Using properties for IFS Global Logistics allows you to allocate various specifics to either an item or order level.
- Item Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks inventory item to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
- Order Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks order to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
There are extra details that may be required by IFS Global Logistics that are not a standard field in Linnworks. As such, to make use of these properties they will need to be added as extended properties on Linnworks and then mapped to the appropriate property in the IFS Global Logistics integration. For information on creating/ using extended properties please see the linked guide.
Item Extended Property Mapping
- HS Tariff Code
- Country Of Manufacture
Order Property Mapping
- Terms Of Sale
- Special Instructions
For support please contact IFS directly:
- +44 28 9446 4211