myHermes - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to myHermes shipping integration
myHermes Shipping Service
myHermes offer Hermes Standard 3 Day Service
In order to add it go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
- Go to Edit
In the Edit screen - Options:
- Signature Required: tick this option if the receiver will have to sign for the package.
- Compensation Required: this option must be available on your account, please check with your account manager. It stands for the value of compensation requested. Select the maximum amount which would ever be claimed for, in the event that the contents are damaged, or lost. The level of compensation can be specific to the customer, and the value requested is used to match to one of the available compensation levels. By default, all parcels include a compensation value of up to £20.
Same service Hermes Standard 3 Day Service can be added several times with different compensation requirements.
- Next Day: enable to print Next Day labels. Please note! This option must be enabled on the backend of myHermes first.
- Customs Details
- Default Commodity Description: this description will be used if there is no extended property specified for it.
- Parcel Type: this field will be used to define smaller parcels that fit into a postbox (postable option) and order will need to have the correct dimensions and weight which are described in the name. Either Standard (Default) or Postable (23 x 35 x 3 cm < 1 kg) can be selected, if nothing is selected, it will be sent as Standard. Please Note! Contact Hermes to get these postage options enabled for your account.
- Print CN22: when ticking this option, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country will require the CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form will print straight after the shipping label. When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname you wish to have printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: if ticked the error message will appear if there is incorrect information for Tariff Harmonisation Code or Country Of Origin.
- CN22 Copies: the select amount of CN22 copies you would like to be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a picklist with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Print List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.
Linnworks.net aims to make managing courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using.
This is why everything you should need to manage your myHermes shipping services can be found using the following generic service editing guide.