myHermes - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to myHermes shipping integration
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
myHermes available services
- Hermes Standard 3 Day Service.
myHermes service options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- Signature Required: tick this option if the receiver will have to sign for the package.
- Compensation Required: this option must be available on your account, please check with your account manager. It stands for the value of compensation requested. Select the maximum amount which would ever be claimed for, in the event that the contents are damaged or lost. The level of compensation can be specific to the customer and the value requested is used to match one of the available compensation levels. By default, all parcels include a compensation value of up to £20.
Same service Hermes Standard 3 Day Service can be added several times with different compensation requirements.
- Next Day: enable to print Next Day labels. Please note! This option must be enabled on the backend of myHermes first.
- Customs Details
- Default Commodity Description: this description will be used if there is no extended property specified for it.
- Parcel Type: this field will be used to define smaller parcels that fit into a postbox (postable option) and the order will need to have the correct dimensions and weight which are described in the name. Either Standard (Default)or Postable (23 x 35 x 3 cm < 1 kg) can be selected, if nothing is selected, it will be sent as Standard.
NB! Contact Hermes to get these postage options enabled for your account.
- Print CN22: when this option is ticked, a CN22 form will be printed and populated automatically for the order, if the Shipping Country requires a CN22 form and will go through Customs. The form is printed straight after the shipping label.
When unticked, the form will not print automatically after the label even if it is required.
- CN22 Shipment Type: OTHER, DOCUMENTS, SAMPLE, GIFT.
- Electronic Signature: print CN22 with an electronic signature.
- Signature: the name/surname that will be printed on the CN22.
- Validate CN22: when ticked, an error message is displayed if the HS tariff code or Country of Origin are missing or invalid.
- CN22 Copies: select the amount of CN22 copies that will be printed.
- Print PickList: when ticked, a pick list with order items will be automatically printed after the shipping label in a predefined format. This format cannot be adjusted unlike a regular Pick list set up in Template designer.
- Pick List Orientation: picklists can be printed in Landscape or Portrait format.