One World Express
One World’s Worldwide strategic partnerships allow them to lead in the cross border arena to provide a first-class service and innovative solutions to online sellers.
One World delivers these solutions through a single API connection into their technology platform "Smarttrack" where over 130+ carriers can be accessed for Omni-channel deliveries worldwide.
These include multiple posts Semi Tracked and Tracked Solutions, in Country local hero Couriers and Worldwide Express through integrators. This integration has been created as a 3rd party integration, therefore support for the integration will be given by the developers and not by Linnworks.
One World Express integration with Linnworks offers:
- Integrate One World Express shipping services
- Print shipping labels from Linnworks for all the services that One World Express provides
One World Express is designed to use the following parts of your Linnworks system:
- Open Orders
- Processed Orders
- Shipping Services
- Tracking Numbers
How to add One World Express integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > + Add integration and select One World Express.
Install the application and follow the integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name This can be anything (eg SmartTrack Account 1), but should be meaningful for later reference and click Next.
- Enter Customer Details such as contact name, address and phone number. Click Next.
- Enter API Key and API Secret Key of SmartTrack. Click Next.
- Click Close to complete the integration, you may now add services.
In order to add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services.
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add.
- Go to Edit.
One World Express users will have access to the following services:
- AIRBORNE EXPRESS
- AN POST
- ARROW EXPRESS
- BRT ITALY
- CZECH POST
- CACESA EXPRESS
- CANADA POST
- CITY EXPRESS
- COLIS PRIVE
- CZECH POST
- DAI POST
- DEUTSCHE POST
- GLS NL
- KRONOS EXPRESS
- MAGYAR POSTA
- MAIL LOG ISRAEL
- NINJA VAN
- OVERSEAS EXPRESS
- POCZTA POLSKA
- POST MALAYSIA
- POST NL
- ROYAL MAIL
- SAB EXPRESS LLC
- SLOVAK PARCEL SERVICE
- SWEDEN POST
- TPG EXPRESS
- TURKIST POST PTT
- UK MAIL
- WN DIRECT
- ŚWIAT PRZESYŁEK
For more details about carriers and tariffs check here.
Linnworks.net aims to make managing courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using.
Everything you should need to manage your One World Express shipping services can be found using the following generic service editing guide.
Using properties for One World Express allows you to allocate various specifics to either an item or order level.
- Item Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks inventory item to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
- Order Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks order to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
There are extra details that may be required by One World Express that are not a standard field in Linnworks. As such, to make use of these properties they will need to be added as extended properties on Linnworks and then mapped to the appropriate property in the One World Express integration. For information on creating/ using extended properties please see the linked guide.
All item and order extended property types must be set to Attribute.
Item Extended Property Mapping
- Extended Cover flag
Order Property Mapping
- Safe Place note
For support please contact One World Express directly or use their documentation: