One World Express
One World’s Worldwide strategic partnerships allow them to lead in the cross border arena to provide a first-class service and innovative solutions to online sellers. One World delivers these solutions through a single API connection into their technology platform "Smarttrack" where over 130+ carriers can be accessed for Omni-channel deliveries worldwide.
These include multiple posts Semi Tracked and Tracked Solutions, in Country local hero Couriers and Worldwide Express through integrators. This integration has been created as a 3rd party integration and support for the integration is provided by the developers.
One World Express integration with Linnworks offers:
- Integrate One World Express shipping services
- Print shipping labels from Linnworks for all the services that One World Express provides
One World Express is designed to use the following parts of your Linnworks system:
- Open Orders
- Processed Orders
- Shipping Services
- Tracking Numbers
How to add One World Express integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > + Add integration and select One World Express.
Install the application and follow the integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name This can be anything (eg SmartTrack Account 1), but should be meaningful for later reference and click Next.
- Enter Customer Details such as contact name, address and phone number. Click Next.
- Enter API Key and API Secret Key of SmartTrack. Click Next.
- Click Close to complete the integration, you may now add services.
When reopening the Config screen for the integration, you will see an additional section called Linnworks Custom Declaration - Sender Details. This section is used for the customs documentation. Full details are available here.
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
One World Express available couriers:
For more details about carriers and tariffs check here.
- Click here to see the full list of available couriers ᐁ
One World Express service options
The following sections are available for external shipping integrations in Linnworks by default.
This section enables you to use the Linnworks Customs Declaration feature. Full details on using this feature are available here.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item on any printed customs documentation. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
Using properties for One World Express allows you to allocate various specifics to either an item or order level.
- Item Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks inventory item to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
- Order Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks order to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
There are extra details that may be required by One World Express that are not a standard field in Linnworks. As such, to make use of these properties they will need to be added as extended properties on Linnworks and then mapped to the appropriate property in the One World Express integration. For information on creating/ using extended properties please see the linked guide.
Item Extended Property Mapping
- Extended Cover flag
Order Property Mapping
- Safe Place note
For support please contact One World Express directly or use their documentation: