Parcelforce - Edit Services
This guide will cover parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to your Parcelforce integration.
Table of Contents
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
- Click here to see the full list of available services ᐁ
Some courier services allow you to configure options that are specific to that courier. To configure shipping service options for Parcelforce services, follow the guide below.
Editing shipping service options
- Go to Shipping > Integrations
- Click on the Services button in line with your Parcelforce integration
- Find the service that you want to edit, and click the Edit button
Below is a list of all available options for services that are offered by Parcelforce. Please note that all options may not be available on all services.
- Days Till Collection: The number of days after printing the label that the parcel will be collected by Parcelforce
- Enhanced Compensation: Selecting a level in this dropdown menu will set enhanced compensation for this courier service
- Further information is available on the Parcelforce website
- Email Notification: Ticking this option will enable email notification to advise customers that their parcel will be delivered the following day
- SMS Notification: Ticking this option will enable SMS notifications, which will advise the customer via SMS of delivery information
- Notifications for Day of despatch, Pre-delivery and Start of Delivery Date will be sent when this option is enabled
- Saturday Delivery: This will enable the Parcelforce Saturday Delivery option for this Linnworks Postal Service
- Default Country of Origin
- Default HS Tariff Codes
NB! If the items do not have a respective extended property added, Service defaults above will be used. If service defaults are not set either, Config defaults will be used.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.
- Purpose Of Shipment - select the purpose of shipment from the dropdown.
- Delivery Terms: enter the delivery terms that will appear on the Commercial Invoice
Age verification (only for domestic services)
- Age verification: tick whether the shipped goods are age-restricted and an ID check is required on delivery to verify the recipient is 18 or older.