Royal Mail Tracked - Properties
This guide covers parts of the Properties screen that are specific to your Royal Mail Tracked shipping integration, both on order and item level.
Go to Shipping > Integrations and click the Properties button for your Royal Mail Tracked integration:
Using properties for Royal Mail Tracked allows you to allocate various specifics to either an item or order level.
- Item Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks inventory item to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
- Order Property Mapping is used to allow the submission of additional specific data from a Linnworks order to the courier during the request for a shipping label.
There are extra details that may be required by Royal Mail Tracked that are not a standard field in Linnworks. As such, to make use of these properties they will need to be added as extended properties on Linnworks and then mapped to the appropriate property in the Royal Mail Tracked integration. For information on creating/ using extended properties please see the linked guide.
All item and order extended property types must be set to Attribute.
Item Extended Property Mapping
Different Properties are available for Royal Mail Tracked regarding with the Order Items, see them below. For details on how/when to use these please consult your Royal Mail Tracked account manager.
- Extended Unit Description - This field can be used to accurately describe the unit (what it is, how it is made and what it is made from) for the purposes of electronic customs clearance. General catalogue descriptions should not be provided in this field.
- HS Tariff Code
- Country of Origin
- CN22 Description
Order Property Mapping
Royal Mail Tracked only made compulsory a few of them for specific situations, see below some examples. For details on how/when to use these, consult your Royal Mail Tracked account manager.
- Department No
- AIRN - For orders to Brazil and Russia only.
Russia - 10 or 12 digit Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Brazil - Recipients Tax ID number known as CPF (format: 000.000.000-00) for natural persons and CNPJ (format: 00.000.000/0000-00) for legal persons.
- Importer Tax Code - E.g. VOEC for Norway, GST for Australia, IOSS for EU.
- eVTN - eBay Virtual Tracking Number that is automatically populated, if it exists in order XML from eBay.
- Tariff Harmonisation Code
- Country of Origin