Delivery Group - Rules and Guidelines
When working with external couriers, it is sometimes the case that the integration may not support the same functionality as others. This guide will cover the rules and guidelines for using the Delivery Group integration within Linnworks.
Table of Contents
To integrate Delivery Group with Linnworks, a valid Delivery Group credentials are required as part of the setup process.
As part of the setup process, to integrate Delivery Group, these are the pre-requirements:
- An existing live Delivery Group account
- A Delivery Group Linnworks API credentials
Labels and Integrated invoices
All labels created by Delivery Group are created as a PNG image and always measure 4x6 inches. Labels can either be printed directly from Linnworks or integrated into an invoice. For further information on templates designer, click here.
Size and Weight
- Format: Large Letter
- Max. Weight: 750g
- Max. dimension: 25x250x353 mm
- Format: Parcel
- Max. Weight: 2000g
- Max. dimension: 152x228x305 mm
Delivery Group integration with Linnworks does not currently support online manifests. However, Linnworks will still allow the filing of manifests for Delivery Group integration.
- Print manifest uses the couriers API, which Delivery Group doesn't support (Do Not Use)
- Print Consignment will print based on the Linnworks consignment template, which can be customised in Template Designer.
The Delivery Group integration does not support the cancelling of labels via the Linnworks.net interface.
Labels and Customs forms
- Delivery Group; Labels can be printed directly from Linnworks or integrated into an invoice
- Customs form is provided through the integration for international shipments with Delivery Group and/or using the Linnworks Customs Declaration feature