With the wide range of features offered by ShipStation, there may be additional options you wish to configure or adjust. This section covers these options.
Table of Contents
- Configuring Linnworks and ShipStation to work together
- Multiple Folders in Linnworks
- ShipStation Rules
Depending on the Seller's needs, both Linnworks and ShipStation support methods of keeping track of groupings of orders for different dispatch settings. If the customer is using multiple ShipStation Warehouses and Multiple Linnworks Folders, then ShipStation Rules can be used to control the allocation and handling of orders correctly.
If you would like ShipStation to pull orders from multiple Linnworks folders, a unique endpoint should be created for each folder, meaning that you will need to add multiple integrations both in Linnworks and ShipStation.
In case orders are pulled from multiple Linnworks folders and multiple warehouses are used to process orders in ShipStation, you might want to map your integrated Linnworks channels with specific ShipStation Warehouses, using ShipStation Automation Rules.
To set up a new rule follow these steps:
- In the ShipStation Account Settings screen, select Automation Rules > Create a Rule
- Enter a rule name to identify its purpose
- Select the option Only apply these actions to orders that match specific criteria
- Click on the Add Criteria button
- Select Store in the first field, then Equals. For the third field, select the name of the Linnworks/ShipStation integration this rule is being created for
- Click the Add an Action button
- For the action, select Set Warehouse in the first field, and then select the correct ShipStation Warehouse name in the second field
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat steps 1-8 for each warehouse, that needs to be mapped with the Linnworks folder