Spring Omni - Add New Integration
This guide explains how to integrate Spring Omni account with Linnworks.
How to add Spring Omni integration?
Go to Shipping > Integrations > + Add integration and select shipping vendor Spring Omni:
Follow integration steps:
- Enter an Account Name you wish to use to identify this integration within Linnworks. (this can be anything eg. Spring Account 1 but should be meaningful for later reference) and Click Next.
- Enter the Client Id and Client Secret for your account as provided to you by Spring. Textboxes
highlighted in red are mandatory. Click Next to move onto the next step.
- Choose the appropriate organisation and the default warehouse from the available list provided.
Click Next to complete the integration.
You can now proceed to add services and edit the service options.
How to configure Spring Omni integration?
Once the integration is completed, you can access additional settings in the Configuration screen. Go to Shipping > integrations and click the Config button for the Spring Omni integration.
In this screen, you can set up additionally:
- Customs Docs:
- No. of A4 CN23 copies
- No. of Commercial Invoice copies
- Shipment Details:
- Replace Order Phone No
- Replace Order Email
- Default HS Tariff Code
- Default Country of Origin
- Default Commodity Description