Spring Omni - Edit Services
This guide covers parts of the Edit Services screen that are specific to Spring integration.
Linnworks.net aims to make handling courier shipping services as simple as possible, regardless of what courier you are using. The most common steps for managing shipping services are available in our Generic Guide to Editing Services.
Spring Omni services
To add shipping services go to Shipping > Integrations > Services
- Select service from the drop-down menu
- Click Add
Spring Omni available services
- Click here to see the full list of available services ᐁ
Spring Omni service options
To edit services, go to Shipping > Integrations > Services > Edit on the required service line.
Please note the available options can depend on the service.
- Choose Shop: choose the shop/warehouse this particular service will be
dispatched from. If no selection is made, the default shop chosen when you first set up the integration will be used.
- Content Type: specify the parcel content type.
- Non Delivery: specify non-delivery options.
- Incoterm: select International Commercial Terms:
- Delivered At Place: the buyer is responsible for import clearance/paying import duties (more info).
- Delivery Duty Paid: will indicate that delivery duty has already been paid for by the buyer, and requires the seller to take responsibility for import clearance and payment of taxes and/or import duty.
- Default HS Tariff Code: enter the default HS tariff code to be used on all items with this service.
- Default Country of Origin: select the default country of manufacture to be used on all items with this service.
- Default Commodity Description: enter the default description to be used on all items with this service.
- Customs Value Includes Tax: when enabled, Linnworks will use the tax-inclusive order Total Value and the Unit Value of each item for any customs information printed and submitted to the courier. More details here.
NB! This setting is enabled by default. Disable it to instruct Linnworks to use the order Total Value and the Unit Value with tax excluded.